Kirkbrides Press: The Shore

January 28, 2008


In November, I was contacted by a newspaper editor named Carl Feather, writing for a local publication called "The Shore" about unique wedding locations in the Northeast Ohio area. He had been calling around to local wedding planners. After speaking for a few minutes, he realized how much location research I actually do here in the area. He asked me to sit down for an in-person interview. The interview went great and we ended up doing a photo shoot at one of my favorite locations, he interviewed a past bride and groom of mine, he put a sub-article in about one of the most up and coming photography studios in Cleveland (who I work with regularly) and ended up with the cover and 6 pages about Kirkbrides. If you are interested in obtaining a hard copy of The Shore, I'm told it's sold in bookstores and Heinen's throughout the area. Special Thanks to Carl Feather and The Shore for featuring Kirkbrides in the January/February 2008 edition of the magazine!