Bridal Praise

February 28, 2008

I received such a nice note from one of my brides today after one of our vendor meetings, and wanted to share it here on my blog:

Valarie, I am so excited! I am pretty sure I will end up going with this photographer. I'll discuss with Joe, but I have a feeling that I will be happy with that choice. Thanks so much for everything so far, I am soooooooooooooo glad that Kim recommended you and that I was able to obtain your services. I can't imagine where I'd be in the process if I was doing this all on my own.... not to mention what my stress level would be!!!! I feel like it's going to be awesome, beautiful, fun and memorable and I can't wait. I'm also thrilled that it's not putting Joe and I into debt and that we can afford life after the wedding too. I might send you some things decoration wise that I like, but I think you get the vibe I'm going for. I'll let you know where I land with the bridesmaids dresses and I'll get a picture of mine for you, so you can have those to work off too. Yeah!!!!! Again, just want to say thanks for your efforts.