Note from Tracy (bride from August 23)

August 28, 2008


Hi Valarie!

I tried to leave a message on your blog but it wouldn't let me, so I'll do my best to recreate it here:

Where do I even begin???

I just had to say thank-you for all the hours, labor, thought (and patience) that you put into our wedding! You truly captured what Jeff and I wanted which was a fun, lively, unique wedding where people felt they could let loose and have a good time.

Every detail was perfect and what I find interesting is that so many people caught those little details, the naming of the tables, the programs, the rose petals, the bold color, the place cards - so many people appreciated those little details and told us!

We hope that you and your team had fun too! The band was fantastic and our hearing is finally back to normal (always a sign of a great band). Thank-you for all the fabulousness that you incorporated into our wedding! We will recommend you to eveyone we know!

Most Sincerely

Tracy Choma