New York, New York

November 2, 2008





In the earlier part of the year, I was contacted by (a first) a groom's mother hoping to provide some help for her soon to be daughter in law who lives in NYC. I was happy to help and clicked with Amy right away. When I finally met Scott, we discovered we both went to OU!

Amy wanted to stick with a New York theme colored with chocolate brown and green for her wedding in Willoughby, Ohio. Check out the beautiful pictures provided to Kirkbrides by Kay with BCR Studios! I just loved the cakes on each table. I felt like it truly felt "New York", complete with the New York landmark table names! The appletinis (think Big Apple) also were a big hit.

Amy and Scott, it was wonderful working with you and your extremely nice families! The bridal party was so fun and lively too! I truly enjoyed your wedding day and glad that you did as well. Best wishes to you for a lifetime filled with love in your new condo in New York!















These little town blues, are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it - in old new york
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
Its up to you - new york, new york