Kelly and Scott

May 26, 2009



Kelly first contacted me in the fall of 2008 to help with her wedding in Northeastern Ohio. Being a busy doctor living in Colorado, she knew she needed the full service assistance to plan her wedding. If you can believe it, she made TWO trips to Cleveland to plan her wedding and on the THIRD trip she got married!

On May 23, she became the stepmother to two wonderfully sweet girls. Both Kelly and Scott's families were incredibly nice to be around all day and I think that they all deserved a happy and enjoyable wedding day.

Kelly and I designed her wedding details with her love for sapphire blues, candlelight and water in mind. I think that Scott was pretty impressed with the work we did! :-)

It was a pleasure to work with a photographer I've known for a while, Michael Steinberg, who provided me with these awesome shots!! Congratulations Kelly, Scott, Hope and Jordan!