Rave Reviews for Rachael

August 26, 2009


(Rachael and I at her October 2008 wedding)

Rachael Gummersbach is the other planner besides myself who works for Kirkbrides, helping brides create their dream wedding day and maintaining excellent management skills on the wedding days. She has recently gone through quite a bit of weddings of her own, including a Southwestern themed outdoor wedding (which we'll post pics of as soon as we get them!), a Romance themed wedding and even MINE!

I would only trust the most responsible and capable of people to manage my own wedding day and I have to say that Rachael did an impeccable job! I had quite a few family members and friends comment to me on what a great job she was doing at my rehearsal, ceremony and reception, and how lucky I am to have her representing Kirkbrides.

While I was away on my honeymoon, Rachael took care of everything for Kirkbrides....answering e-mails, booking new clients for 2010 and 2011, and taking care of all our September brides.

Her biggest job though was working with the Kirkbrides team to coordinate a large Greek wedding held at a Greek Orthodox Church and the grand ballroom at the Renaissance hotel. We're still working on getting pictures, but I wanted to share 2 notes of appreciation she received from both the bride and her mother.

Congratulations Rachael!!!

(from the bride)
Hi Rachael,
Just wanted to thank you so much for all your help!! You were awesome and you really helped make the day run so much smoother. We really appreciate all of your hard work! The wedding was absolutely perfect.
I was wondering if you could email me your home address as I'd like to send something to you.
Thanks again SO much! Best of luck to you with the last six weeks of your pregnancy-- if you email any pictures out to people when the baby comes I'd love to be added to the email!!!
Take care,
Andrea


(from mother of the bride)
HI Rachael,
I can't thank you enough for your great work.. Please feel free to use us as references any time. I will tell you that when all was said and done, we felt that your services and the flowers were the best value for the results. If I had one piece of advice for others now, it would be to u se your services for the day of the event. Please feel free to use my name or andrea's as reference.. She also said her favorite part was working with you.. You calmed her down and were kind enough to not make her feel dumb about her questions..
We do want to send you a token of our appreciation.. Are you registered at any baby places? Please share and provide me your home address too if you don't mind..(ps please also resend me your last name as Andrea is on her honeymoon!)
Hope