Purple and Silver Wedding at the Marriott Key Center: Danielle & AJ

January 10, 2011






When I began working with Danielle to square up the design and creative details of her wedding six months out from the big day, I knew we would get along great and become friends long after the wedding. However, what I did not know is just how many personal friends we would have in common! How funny was it at the floral meeting, while she was listing out her groomsmen's names, to hear her mention one of my best buddies from college!

We worked on creating a beautiful purple, silver, black and white contemporary feeling wedding at the Marriott Key Center. We named the tables after memorable aspects of Danielle and AJ's history together and created a candy table to die for! One of my favorite elements of this beautiful wedding was the head table and backdrop. Make sure to take a look at that! I can't take credit for this but Danielle put together the cutest kid's table centerpiece, complete with colorful lollipops immersed in chocolate chips and a goodie bag for each kid! (There's a picture of that at the end.)

I have to admit that I was a little nervous about coordinating the wedding weekend when I found out that one of her bridesmaids was a wedding planner in LA! It was such a pleasure to meet her though and get to chat "shop" a bit throughout the day though, such a refresher!!!

Thank you Dee and AJ, for allowing me to be a part of your day. I am so happy to have met you both and am excited to keep in touch when my husband and I travel south for the Buckeyes games!

Pictures were taken by Lauren of Z Media Photography





























Note from Danielle after the wedding:
Hey There!!!
WOW - I think I have come down from my high of a wonderful day :) I can't thank you enough for all your help!
I really hope you know how much I appreciate you and thank you immensly for everything you and your team did. It was such a pleasure working together!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I had the wedding of my dreams and all but I am sad a bit that it's over :( I will miss chatting with you but promise to keep in touch :) You don't be a stranger either... I need to grab a glass of wine with you some weekend when you have NO wedding :) to digest everything and thank you in person.


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN
you are so wonderful and I'm so fortunate to have worked with you :)
Love ya,
Dee

(below are just a few pics I took myself during the wedding day)