Bright Star Styled Shoot

September 6, 2012



We've been involved in a few interesting projects this year which I am just starting to blog about.  The first one I wanted to mention was an inspiration photoshoot entitled "Bright Star".  This began in the creative mind of Arielle Doneson, of Arielle Doneson Photography!  She already had some ideas down in a pinterest board and one day when I called her to check availability for a wedding date, she said she was just about to call me to see if I was interested in joining her!  I was thrilled to be a part of this exciting project.  I worked with her on choosing our venue and completing our vendor list and design, which included:
 
Location: Inn Walden
Coordination:  Kirkbrides!
Dress/Shoes:  Something White
Flowers:  Bouquet Studio
Cake/Desserts:  A Cookie & a Cupcake
Paper Goods:  Baci Stationery
Vintage Rentals: Hodgepodge
Place settings and Rentals:  EventSource
Jewelry: Clagett
Hair/Makeup:  Ramona Dauksa
Lighting/Draping: Rock the House 

I find many of my clients oohing and aahing over the charm of mixing the rustic, vintage and elegant styles.  It was so much fun bringing in the John Keats poem with the navy blue, peach and stars at a beautiful venue complete with horses!  A few highlights from the shoot are:

  • my daughter Sadie as the "flower girl" baby model and wearing the most perfect headband that Karen from Something White suggested for her!
  • an 80 degree day in March, in Ohio!  Amazing!
  • our amazing models -- Curtis and Laura, who both work at Walden.  Laura is recently engaged now and will make a beautiful bride, don't you think?!
  • meeting and working with some awesome vendors who I had not worked with yet (and some old friends too!)
  • last but not least ----> having our shoot featured on the most visited wedding blog, Style me Pretty!!!  click here to see our feature.


 

















kennady said...

The nice collection of photos from the wedding couples. The Arrangements on this wedding is superb one. This will give inspiration to the wedding planning people. Most of the couples need a help while planning the wedding. The engaged people can try the wedding planner iPhone app and it may ease the tension.