Jillian & Alex's Wedding at the Tudor Arms

August 6, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY: Arielle Doneson Photography
FLORIST: The Budding Tree
FARM TABLES: Borrow Rentals
LINENS, LACE RUNNERS AND NAPKINS: Event Source
WEDDING CAKE AND DESSERTS: Luna Bakery
STATIONARY: Hoopla Design Studio
Click here to visit this wedding featured on " Every Last Detail"blog!


(from Allison)
It is no surprise to anyone that knows me that Tudor Arms is one of my favorite venues. I had the pleasure of working there twice in 2013 and both were very different stylistically. Jillian and Alex wanted a French countryside feel for their August wedding and I was excited to make this happen in the very ornate crystal ballroom! To bring the two styles together, we used farmhouse tables with lots of gold vessels plus beautiful linens with a hint of sheen. I am also still in love with their amazing, rustic chuppah set beautifully in front of the sunlit windows of the Tudor Room.

I can’t say enough great things about the beauty of this wedding or how lovely Jillian and Alex were to work with. They were always so positive and happy! They made my job a breeze! This wedding was especially meaningful because Jillian’s two cousins were former clients and it was such a fun reunion of friends. I have such fond memories of every detail of our experience together and I wish them the joy and happiness that they deserve.












Allen Wright said...

This is awesome, i must say it is beautiful and superb. I really like to appreciate your hard work.Pictures are very beautiful you have worked efficiently.

Unknown said...

Hello friend!! For my big family, I think I have to book
Dallas Wedding venues. I think here we get all kind of wedding services and beautiful hotel rooms for your guests.