Thankful Thoughts from the Kirkbrides Wedding Planners [List]

November 23, 2016


  
Photo by Aster + Olive
I am thankful for the remarkable people who invite me to be part of such a special time in their lives.  There is nothing more uplifting and heartwarming than seeing the genuine look of happiness and gratitude on the faces of people I grow to love so much through working together on their wedding plans!
~Katie

Photo by Genevieve Nisly Photography

I am thankful to have a job that allows me to do so many things - exert my creative energy, help people, develop relationships and see plans come to reality.  The experience of getting to know the families we work with has taught me so many valuable life lessons and makes me a better person every day.  Also, my everyday job of leading this group of professional women is one of the greatest honors of my life.
~Valarie

Photo by Suzuran Photography

Each time I send a bride down the aisle, I feel blessed that she chose me to stand by her on this most important day. I am so thankful that I am a part of so many amazing celebrations of love and I witness first hand these days that will be etched in their memories forever. The families I get to know throughout the planning process are priceless gifts to me!
~Allison



I am so grateful not only to have a career that I am passionate about but also to have the opportunity to be part of such a special time in our clients lives.  Developing relationships with so many amazing couples and families and seeing the joy on their faces on one of the biggest days of their lives is an incomparable feeling. I am thankful not only on Thanksgiving, but every day, that I am able to do something I love and leave a lasting positive impact on couples all at the same time.
~Stephanie



I am thankful for the opportunities Kirkbrides Wedding Planning and Design has created for me. From my lifelong friendships with my coworkers to the connections with the amazing vendors we work with to the wonderful clients I have!
~Roxanne