Whitney and Jerry's Swank and Sleek Metropolitan at The 9 Wedding

January 23, 2017



Planning, Design & Coordination by Allison of Kirkbrides
Band: Hey Jimmy 
Bar: Be Seated 
Cake: White Flower Cake Shoppe
Ceremony Music: Harpist Virginia Dickson
Dance Floor, Floral Décor, Lounge Furniture and Plating: Blooms by Plantscaping
Donut Display: Brewnuts
Hair: Barbara Banko
Lighting: Cleveland Music Group 
Linens: L'Nique
Makeup: Jason Kelly
Officant: Bob Javorsky 
Photography and Photobooth: Suzuran Photography
Tables: Event Source

I knew when I saw Whitney and Jerry's engagement photos that I had two models on my hands. They are not only the nicest couple ever but they are definitely the most stylish as well! It only made sense that they would choose the hip Metropolitan 9 Hotel for their intimate November wedding. I loved the black, gold and ivory color scheme that Whitney selected and our use of square tables and gold accents created a sleek vibe. It also has to be mentioned that these two fashionistas looked über glamorous in their wedding attire. Again, they outdid themselves! 

I continue to follow their adventures on social media and I will always remember them fondly!