Cindy + Todd's Jewel-Toned Windows on the River Wedding

August 22, 2019




Planning, Design and Coordination by Allison Miller of Kirkbrides

Ceremony Location: Church of St. Dominic
Reception Location: Windows on the River

Vendors
Rentals: Event Source
Hair: Jenny Stefanopoulos
Makeup: Ashleigh Albertson
Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo; Lakefront Lines
Uplighting/Photobooth: Cleveland Music Group






























Review from Cindy via The Knot:

posted 01/30/2019

With both of us so busy with work my fiancé and I knew from the beginning that we would leverage a planner for our wedding. We learned about Kirkbrides after having met with several possible vendors. Our planner, Allison Miller, was impressive right from the start. She immediately showed her care for our time by meeting me at work and coming so prepared with all the details you could imagine to make such an important decision. Right from the start I felt she was an expert in her field and genuinely cared about making our day the most special of our lives.

We worked with Allison for about a year and 1/2 and she proved her value over and over again. She navigated us through the initial choice of a venue - helping to bridge what my fiancé and I wanted by personally visiting so many locations with us. She educated us on the process and was so helpful about understanding the need for beauty and value. She was also my own personal anxiety reliever on so many occasions from the stressful process of landing a date at the venue of our choice to fielding my text messages the random night I freaked out that my dress was not dressy enough compared with my bridesmaid choice - her calming response to my worried “will I look weird next to them” was a simple “no, I think you look so beautiful in it. What would look weird is if you were in sequins”. It immediately relieved my worry and still makes me laugh!

From her relationships with her vendors to her impeccable taste she was an utter delight to work with and took all the stress out of this process for my husband and I. I did not have family members helping me with our decisions and Allison was truly my sounding board - helping me to navigate everything from reception design decisions to the color of the ink on our invitations. She was also extremely helpful at guiding my budget. - where to invest and what things people would never notice. She made planning this huge beautiful day such a joy. As a type “A” person it was such a strange thing to really allow someone to “take care” of me and to simply just “show up” on our big day with everything so beautifully complete was truly one of the greatest gifts anyone has ever given to me.

I recommend Kirkbrides - and especially Allison to anyone thinking of making this investment. Between their vendor relationships and expertise we felt strongly the investment was returned to us in so many ways.