Jennifer and Warren's Kate Spade Inspired Summer Wedding

December 13, 2019





Planning, Design and Coordination by Katie Foulds Hopkins of Kirkbrides

Ceremony and Reception Location: The Union Club
Cake/Desserts and Dessert Display: Luna Bakery
Ceremony Music: Cleveland Music Group
Cocktail Hour Music: Pianist through Cleveland Music Group
DJ/Lighting: TKO Entertainment
Floral Décor: Blooms by Plantscaping
Hair: Barb Banko
Linens/Rentals: Event Source
Makeup: Jason Kelly 
Officiant: Cantor Laurel Barr 
Photography: Emily Millay 
Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo

Review from the bride:
My Wedding was Aug 10 and it was stunning and flawless. Katie Foulds planned our wedding in 6 months. She took my vision and ran with it. She put me in touch with the vendors that she believed could give me what I wanted and she couldn't have done a better job. I knew nothing about event planning, let alone a wedding. Honestly, with the help I received from Katie and Kirkbrides I didn't need to. Katie had timelines, templates and guided me through what needed to be done. Our wedding was not a traditional wedding and there were a few challenges we threw her way and it was as if they weren't challenges at all. She offered choices based on our budget, wedding vision and venue. She organized all the meetings with Vendors and ensured that everyone knew what needed to take place and at what time. The day of our wedding was FLAWLESS. I mean that sincerely. There was not one delay, our itinerary was followed, everyone knew what they were supposed to and where they were supposed to be. If there was a problem with anything, I never knew about it. The Kirkbrides team handled guest questions, helped my family and most of all helped me enjoy the best day of my life. It truly was. It was beautiful and I know it was because of Katie and the Kirkbrides team. I have been to two other weddings were Kirkbrides coordinated and they were just as beautiful and ran just as smooth. They did not disappointment me! Thank you Kirkbrides and Katie!