Giovanna and Vince's Sapphire Creek Wedding

January 27, 2021


Hi Valarie,
I've been meaning to take some time to write to you about Allison and Meryn.

First about Allison...we have worked with her for over a year now and can't say enough about
her. We have a very challenging situation with the groom being in the military plus adding Covid
in for 2020 lead to a recipe for disaster and many disappointments. She is amazing. We just
loved working with her. From her amazing and prompt communication to her resources, her
honesty and just a shoulder to lean on from time to time. She is truly so good at what she does
and I'm sure you are grateful to have her.

We never worried about anything for the day of. She
was our fearless leader we needed for the day to make sure everything went off without any
issues and indeed they did. I would recommend any of my friends to hire a wedding planner for
their special day. I was skeptical in the beginning but now wouldn't have done it any other way.

The morning of we met Meryn...and again cannot say enough about her. Giovanna fell in love
with her. Every time she needed anything throughout the entire day or night Meryn was right by
her side. My floors were a mess the morning of having 13 girls get their hair and make up done
and this doesn't include the makeup artists or beautitions that were at my house. Later that day I
was having 100 people over for a luncheon and I wanted my floors to be wiped up. Meryn did
that for me without any hesitation. I feel like she was able to focus on Vince and Giovanna while
Allison again led the way to a memorable and beautiful day for all involved.

This was one of the most important days ever in our lives and I am truly grateful to everyone
involved for making it such a huge success. Thank you for introducing us to Allison and Meryn.
What special individuals they are!!

Planning, Design and Coordination by Allison Miller of Kirkbrides

Ceremony Location: St. Clare Church
Reception Location: Sapphire Creek

Vendors:
Ceremony Music: Athena Strings
Hair: Barb Banko
Photography/Video: Birch Tree Photography
Rentals: Event Source
Stationery: Rose Gold Studio
Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo