Megan + Mike's Westwood Country Club Wedding

November 16, 2021





Planning, Design & Coordination by Stephanie Anter and Jayna Brately of Kirkbrides

Ceremony #1 Location: Archangel Michael Orthodox Church
Ceremony #2 & Reception Location: Westwood Country Club

Vendors
Bridal Party Transport & Guest Shuttle: A1 Mr Limo
Bride’s Attire: Essence of Australia from Radiant Bride; Alterations: Liliana Bridal House
Bridesmaid Attire: Azazie (bridesmaids); Jenny Yoo (MOH)
Cake & Desserts: Michael Angelo's Bakery
Ceremony #2 Music: OPUS 216
Favor Stickers & Signs: Erie Design
Floral Décor: Blooms by Plantscaping
Food Truck: Barrio
Groom’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Hair: Urbane Society, Suzanne Davis
Invitations & Stationery: Baci Designer
Linens: L’Nique
Officiant Ceremony #1: Father John Memorich
Officiant Ceremony #2: Pastor Angela Freeman-Riley
Photography: Hunter Photographic
Rentals: Guest Tables - Event Source; Chairs (Ceremony #2 & Reception) - WeddingChairs.net
Videography: P47 Productions

From the Mother of the Bride:
Dear Val,

Megan’s wedding day was beautiful and perfect in every way, thanks to the amazing people of Kirkbrides!  First, let me start with Stephanie.  I know I am her Mom and probably a little bit biased, but wow, she is so good at what she does! Planning with her sister, who could not make a timely decision to save her life, was challenging to say the least, and we had a complicated day with two ceremonies.  Steph guided us through each decision with confidence, expertise, and lots of much needed patience. Sometimes we didn’t listen to her and very quickly found out not listening to her advice was a very bad idea!  She was on top of everything the entire time and Megan and I know we could not possibly have gone through that process without her.

The morning of the wedding, the minute I saw the Kirkbrides team arrive, I completely relaxed. I knew I did not have to worry about anything from that point on!  Jayna, Jeanine, Maryn, and Ajia were all amazing.  We also enjoyed having Stephanie Vlk with us, who is a good friend of our niece, who was in Megan’s wedding. We had a lot to coordinate with two ceremony sites and a separate site for shuttles and it all ran like clockwork.  If there were any problems, I sure didn’t know about it - they handled everything beautifully.  When we got to the second ceremony site and the reception I was just stunned at how beautiful everything looked!  I am so appreciative of the full day of set up at Westwood before we arrived.  I hope you have seen some pictures of that ballroom - breathtaking!

Jayna had the uncanny ability to show up as soon as I thought of something to ask her.  It happened many times during the day.  I would barely say ,”Where’s Jayna?”, and she would appear and say “Are you looking for me?”

Several of Megan’s married friends kept commenting on how calm she was all day.  At the end of the day two of them said they wish they could get married again and have Stephanie and the team with them the whole time so they could actually have enjoyed their day.

I tell everyone I know how awesome the Kirkbrides teams are and I know several of my friends who have worked with you do the same. Thank you all for your planning, designing, organization, kindness, patience, and love of what you do! We are very grateful.

Blessings to you,
Chris