Amanda + Kyle's Tenk in the Flats Wedding

March 21, 2022





"I can't recommend Kirkbrides enough - they are THE best wedding planners. I had the pleasure of working with Vicki who delivered exactly what my vision was for the wedding and made the entire planning process seamless. Vicki brought so much knowledge and structure to planning which I appreciated, she navigated postponing my wedding an entire year later due to covid without flinching, and made last minute arrangements for our ceremony due to unfortunate weather which I am forever grateful for. On top of that, Vicki is the nicest person! I had so much fun at all our meetings and miss talking to her all the time." - Amanda, Bride (The Knot Review)

Planning, Design & Coordination: Vicki Hlousek of Kirkbrides

Ceremony Location: Kirtland Country Club
Reception Location: Tenk West Bank

Vendors
Cake: Floressa
Ceremony Music: Opus 216
DJ/Lighting: Rock the House
Invitations & Stationery: Minor Details CLE
Makeup: Kristen Martin, Cleveland Makeup Artistry
Officiant: Tim Hlousek, Two NEO Wedding Officiants
Photography: Suzuran
Tent: (for ceremony location): Aable Rents
Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo