Alyssa and Jacob's Hyatt at the Arcade Cleveland Wedding

September 25, 2023




Planning, Design & Coordination by Jayna Brately of Kirkbrides

Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Arcade at Hyatt Regency Downtown

Vendors:
Bridal Dress Designer: Lea-Ann Belter, from Brides by the Falls
Bridesmaid Dress Designer: BHLDN
Ceremony Music: Jason Zucker
Floral Décor: JorgieLee Weddings
Hair: bride - Ashley Zucker; bridal party - Bridal by Dana
Linens: L’Nique
Officiant: Kim Metheny
Stationery: Minted
Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo

Review from Alyssa via Google:
Where do I begin...hiring Kirkbrides was the single greatest decision I made while wedding planning. My wedding day was beyond perfect, every detail was perfect, and it's all because of one, Jayna Brately. Jayna was a crucial part of my wedding and I will be forever grateful for her & the entire Kirkbrides team. My husband and I live in Chicago so planning a wedding in Cleveland was a huge undertaking. I knew I wanted to hire a planner and genuinely feel like the luckiest girl alive to have worked with Jayna. Jayna made the entire process more enjoyable & exciting while at the same time, taking so much stress off of myself, my mom, and my partner.

During our initial meetings Jayna really took the time to get to know my husband and I, and understand our expectations for our day. She paid attention to our budget which is so important. Throughout the planning process she was incredibly patient and also kept us on schedule - even when I was stressing I could breathe a sigh of relief knowing Jayna had my back. Every recommendation she made was based on our budget and also met our *vibe* I knew that each vendor Jayna recommended was going to be vetted and reliable - this is seriously PRICELESS. On the wedding day the entire team was instrumental in pulling it all together. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT - like how lucky am I!?!?

We had a little over a year to plan and I still felt crazed in my last few weeks before the wedding. Jayna was seriously an angel, always responding to my emails and texts - even while at Disney with her fam. WOW I really cannot say enough good things about Jayna, she's a dream in a dress. We miss working with Jayna already <3