Cornflower Blue, Lime Green and 80's Music

July 30, 2008

I began working with Sarah and Mike about 6 months before their wedding to add some creative touches and hire all of the vendors. Sarah's color palette already included this beautiful blue and green, so we accented it with black and white...so gorgeous and sophisticated! We went all out for the favors and created this fun candy bar. Guests were up there all night, and I have to admit I had a good sugar high going on myself throughout the day! Sarah loves 80's music, so we named all of the tables after 80's songs and also used 80's songs for all of the big events: announcements, first dance (the acoustic version of Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper, so romantic!), cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. After a nail-biting ceremony in front of the lake (because of the bad weather that was rolling in), we all went down to the ballroom for delicious food and drinks (Material Girl Martinis and Blue Lagoon Margaritas), good music and fun. Congratulations Sarah and Mike! It was truly a pleasure to work with you! These pictures were taken by none other than myself, and it shows why I am a wedding coordinator and not a photographer! Enjoy.