July 26: the 600 person wedding

July 31, 2008

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of joining Tina, Mate and their families on their wedding day in Cleveland and Eastlake. Since we were planning on 600+ guests joining us for the reception, I tried to predict everything that could go wrong. Luckily, nothing did (except for one of my lonely bathroom toiletry baskets being left in the men's room at the end of the night) and my team and I got to enjoy such a fun and lively wedding for some of the nicest clients! The ballroom didn't look too shabby either - I loved all of the blue, and the flowers were gorgeous!

I got to work with the "raddest" photographer again, Robert from Rad Productions. The Rad videographer, Adam, shot the video and I can't wait to see it. See RAD's work in the pics below...

You can see in the pictures how fabulous Tina, the bride, looked. These two are just two peas in a pod and I just know they will have a happy life together. I was so honored to be a part of their wedding day and I had a blast getting to know their amazing family and friends. I also got to work with Mary, Mate's mom, on the humongous dessert display table, where we even had desserts stored in the back as reserve for when we ran out of any of the 100 other desserts already displayed! This, as you may know, is a tradition at Croatian weddings. At the end of the night, I hugged Tina and Mate goodbye and when they told me how happy they were and how they were having the best time and didn't have to worry about anything at all, I felt such a feeling of satisfaction…I love being around engaged couples and newlyweds! I love what I do because it makes me feel and remember that all you need is LOVE!