Note from Michelle

July 23, 2009

I received a great e-mail from Michelle (see Rustic, Nature, Summertime wedding on June 6 below!). I loved the pics too, so excited for vacation. Thanks Michelle, wish we could do it all over again!

Hi Valarie,

How are you doing? Shawn and I are doing well. It's been over a month since we got married and we couldn't be happier. Things are finally starting to slow down and return to normal....if there is such a thing.

We wanted to touch base to say thank you to both you and your team. We could not be happier with the way our special day turned out and we owe it to you and the awesome vendors you recommended to us. We enjoyed every minute of the wedding and reception and we talked about it for days into our honeymoon. As a little girl, I never was one to dream about my wedding day nor plan on what it would be like...but I really feel that I had the wedding of every little girl's dreams. We could not have asked for a better day, weather or event wise. You and your team handled all the details and neither myself or our families had to worry about a thing. Thank you for that!

I'm so happy we chose Easywind! Our pictures turned out amazing and we continue to receive compliments. The flowers were awesome too! Great recommendations!

Oh and if you and your fiance are still heading to Maroma Beach you are in for the honeymoon of your dreams! I won't spoil it for you but let's just say we didn't want to come home. It's paradise...and it's true they have the best beach! You will love it. I attached some pictures for you to look at!

Thanks again for all your help and hard work!

Shawn and Michelle