Fun Wedding Finds...

January 17, 2010

Yesterday at the wedding I had the honor of coordinating for Laura and Chuck (blog post to come later!), I saw she had her veil hanging on the cutest silver hanger with the metal formed in the letters of "laura&chuck". Perfect for pictures! Available on Etsy, check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26651786

I thought photographers and brides alike would love this!


While I'm not a fan (personally) of the DIY giftboxes for cards on the wedding gift table, I also have come across this great company called For the Modern Bride who makes custom card boxes that look professional and very well made. I am placing an order to add a few "general designs" (that I get to pick out, yay!) to our repertoire for our clients! Unfortunately they won't arrive until SEPTEMBER, but even more reason to work with us on 2011 weddings!

Lastly, one of my 2010 brides for April (yay! LOVE April weddings because they feel like a head start) is ordering one of these extremely custom cake toppers resembling her and her fiance, also available on Etsy. I cannot wait to see this on top of the cake on her wedding day, and get a picture with them next to it!