Xtreme Lashes

March 31, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posting lately!  Wedding planners don't get a down season; we have been super busy with all of the exciting planning details for our 2010 weddings (and a few 2011 too!).

As a wedding planner, I am in touch with many different vendors and therefore make many friends!  I am lucky to sometimes get the perks of their services as trials or just thank you's for our business.  I recently got such an opportunity when my friend Ramona Dauksa (who did the makeup for me, my mom, mother in law and all of my beautiful bridesmaids on my own wedding day!) asked if she can apply Xtreme Lashes to my eyes!  For those who don't know (because I didn't), here is a description from the website:

Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is a revolutionary new product that will provide you with longer, thicker, luscious and natural looking eyelashes. Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are not traditional false eyelashes - They are single synthetic strands of eyelashes applied ONE by ONE directly to your individual eyelashes by a certified Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions Stylist for a NATURAL look and feel.  

Here is a picture of my lashes after the very relaxing procedure:

I am amazed at how wonderful they look on an everyday basis.  They are definitely luxurious and long now,  and I honestly don't have to wear mascara at all now!  I wish that I knew about this before my wedding.  It definitely is a longer lasting alternative to fake lashes, as well as lasting for your rehearsal dinner pics, and honeymoon! 

Ramona's pricing ranges from $250 and up for this service, which lasts for 60-90 days.  Visit her website here:  www.ramonad.com.