Sarah & Nick's Wedding at the Cleveland Renaissance Hotel

October 24, 2013





(From Allison):

Sarah and Nick’s wedding was the first of 2013 for me and definitely one of the most beautiful! I’ve done quite a few weddings since theirs but I find myself still looking at the pictures of their gorgeous day taken by the amazing Linczak Photography. I was over the moon when they selected them to be their photographers. Not only do Sarah and Nick love their work but they also share an extremely tight bond over their love for their kitties. I must admit that I was out of the loop during that first meeting since most of the conversation was about catnip, not wedding photography! 

Rounding out the brilliant vendor list was Linda Herald of Lynda Loren Floral who wowed everyone with her amazing centerpieces and White Flower Cake Shoppe who made a beautiful cake that mimicked the blush orchids in their centerpieces. Orchids are Nick’s favorite and we made sure that guests could take them home as a favor. Not to be outdone, Nick and Sarah spent countless hours practicing a very impressive first dance that could have won Dancing with the Stars. Everything about this wedding was truly top notch, including their love for one another.