Miranda and James' Wedding at Kirtland Country Club

February 25, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY: Marisan Photography
VIDEOGRAPHY: Z Media
FLORAL DÉCOR: Grande Designs
DJ: The DJ Crew
CEREMONY MUSIC: OPUS 216
LINENS: L'Nique
RENTALS:  Event Source
PHOTOBOOTH: Shutter booth
STATIONERY:  Blue Envelope Boutique

Miranda, James and Miranda's mom Karen = sweetest people ever.
It was truly a joy working with them every step of the way to plan this happy summer wedding in June of 2013.  Miranda wanted bright magenta and some sparkle throughout the wedding style.  My favorite parts to this were the most gorgeous magenta satin bows expertly tied by the L'nique team on the ballroom chairs.  I couldn't believe how amazing it looked in that room on the wedding day!  The sparkle centerpieces from Grande Designs also remain one of my favorites of all time.  Each meeting with this family included genuine joy and love for each other.  I am so happy that I got to meet them and help them create such a wonderful day, Congrats Miranda and James!





























Anonymous said...

Superb wedding arrangements!! I haven’t seen such beautiful wedding ever. The planner did wonderful arrangements! Can you please tell me the name of your event planner? I would love to hire your planner for my sister’s wedding planning.