Julia & Ethan's Gervasi Vineyard Wedding

October 6, 2016



PLANNING, DESIGN & COORDINATION by Allison of Kirkbrides
Cake and Cupcakes:  White Flower Cake Shoppe
Floral Decor:  The Budding Tree
Hair:  Deena Nicely
Makeup:  Ashleigh Albertson
Photography:  Pixel Pop Photography


When I approach Gervasi vineyard, life just feels right again. I love the Tuscan inspired architecture, the manicured grounds and the overall feel of the space. I was delighted when Julia and Ethan told me that their wedding would be at this amazing spot.

I became really close to Julia and her mom throughout the planning process and we had a great restaurant that we would meet at in Warren, Ohio to discuss plans. I always order hot tea and the women were so sweet to buy me a large box of specialty teas as a gift on the wedding day.

For their wedding day, Ohio weather is always a concern but it was breezy and the rain stayed away all evening as we had a beautiful, outdoor ceremony with a fun reception in the pavilion. Of course, Ethan requested Gervasi’s amazing pizza for an appetizer as it wasn’t on their catering menu but was a must for this couple. The evenings at Gervasi are like magic with the twinkling lights in the trees and the beautiful pond that sits just outside of the venue. I have nothing but fond memories of that day and their lovely wedding!