Natalie and Cyrus' Elegant Wedding with Jewel Tones at Hyatt Regency at the Arcade

December 29, 2016


Planning, Design & Coordination by Allison of Kirkbrides
Cake: White Flower Cake Shoppe
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade
Ceremony Music: Ariel Clayton
Drapery and Lighting: Studio Z
Floral Décor: Studio Z
Hair: Elise Fiore
Makeup: Ashleigh Albertson
Officiant: Susan Stone and Ervad Xerxes Antia
 Photography and Videography: Imagen Photography

I love Cleveland history! The Hyatt Arcade takes me back in time and I was thrilled to learn that I would be helping Cyrus and Natalie plan their October wedding there. The last wedding I planned at the Arcade was in July so the idea of the rich colors of fall were captivating. Natalie and Cy chose golds and burgundy to play off of the architecture. I was so impressed with the floral design of Studio Z. The chuppah had an asymmetrical design element that was just stunning. This was my first time coordinating a wedding that had restaurant-style meal service. What fun for the guests to order off of a menu! That was quite a feat for the hotel to pull off and they executed it seamlessly.

I had so many laughs planning with Natalie and Cyrus. I can't believe it has been an entire year! I wish them the very best in their second year of married life!