Kathy and Cory's Organic Elegance Wedding at The Club at Hillbrook

January 18, 2017


Planning, Design & Coordination by Katie of Kirkbrides
Cake and Desserts: Luna Bakery 
Ceremony Venue: Valley Presbyterian Church
Cocktail Hour Music and DJ: TKO Entertainment
Floral Décor and Lighting: Blooms by Plantscaping 
Hair and Makeup: Lindsay London 
Linens and Rentals: Event Source
Officiant: Pastor Chad Allen
Organist: John Kautzman
Photography: Hunter Photographic
Reception Venue: The Club at Hillbrook
Specialty Sign: Valarie at Kirkbrides
Stationery: Hoopla Design Studio

Hillbrook is one of my favorite venues for many reasons – a beautiful setting nestled

in the woods of Chagrin Falls with amazing food and wonderful service (and the

best part - Gina, of course)! But something that gets me every time is the sense of

calm I feel as I pull in the driveway. The serene atmosphere made the perfect

backdrop for Kathy and Cory’s wedding!

Kathy and Cory’s wedding style was the most charming and lovely combination of

organic elegance. The muted tones elicited a peaceful feeling which perfectly

complimented the setting. I honestly felt like I was walking through a tranquil

enchanted forest!

One of my favorite details of the wedding day was the awesome ice cream bar –

something the groom had talked about since day one. Given his proficiency in

concocting the perfect ice cream sundae, I must admit, I was quite nervous ordering

the “right” toppings! I remember so fondly watching Kathy and her father dance to

“Cinderella” and felt such warmth and honor in that moment to be part of their

amazing day! Kathy and Cory – thank you for allowing me to be part of your day!

I wish you the best!