Visit Kirkbrides at a Bridal Show!

January 17, 2008

I am now exploring a new avenue - bridal shows! I decided to start with a small one to be held at the Great Lakes Mall in Mentor, Ohio during the weekend of February 2-3, 2008. Please come visit me to talk about your wedding to be held in 2008 or 2009. Believe it or not, I am already booking for 2009 dates since it's been 2008, so call or visit me at the bridal show to start planning now! The best vendors get booked up fast!

Great Lakes Mall is conveniently located on the corner of Mentor Avenue and Plaza Boulevard in Mentor, Ohio.

More info on the show:
PMA's Spring 2008 Bridal Show at Great Lakes Mall
Saturday, February 2, and Sunday February 3, 2008
During Mall Hours: Saturday 10 am to 9 pm and Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
Great Lakes Mall
Mentor,Ohio
Dozens of exhibits on display. Free admission. Fashion shows at 2 pm each day. Register to win prizes. See the latest fashions and styles.
For more information call 440.572.4639