Flour Girl gets Married!

June 20, 2008

What a joy it was to me when a fellow wedding vendor, Bridget of Flour Girl, asked me for some creative and coordination help with her wedding on June 6. I've enjoyed working with her for over a year now and I put all of my efforts into making sure that HER day went just as we planned it.

Since her new husband is a baseball coach, they decided to name the tables after different baseball teams. We accented the tables with one of my favorite flowers (peonies), a gorgeous table runner and numerous bud vases and candles. My favorite part of the wedding was the dessert and candy buffet that Bridget treated her guests to. I think that I could have eaten every pink sugar cookie on the table!

The gorgeous day ended with a grand send-off with sparklers. Bridget and Marc had a fun and laid back wedding party which made our job even more enjoyable. Can't wait to get back to work on all of the wedding cakes!! Here are a few awesome images from the big day from Scott and Julie at Easywind Studio. Thanks guys!!!