Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 23, 2009


As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, I am so thankful to have a successful business doing what I love to do (and feel what I am meant to be doing).

First of all, Kirkbrides won 4th place this year in the Fox8 Hotlist! It is an honor and I wanted to say thank you to all of the past and current clients, vendors, family and friends who voted for us! I am thrilled to be listed in the Top 5 Wedding Planners with great company since no one planner, vendor or venue works best for every single client. We have learned this through working with many different clients with all different styles, tastes and budgets. There are lots of excellent vendors mentioned in the Top 5 of all of the categories, and lots more we love to connect our clients with that weren't mentioned who do an amazing job. Congrats to all of the vendors who placed in all of the wedding categories!


I recently had the honor of helping my sister in law with a few details for her wedding day on November 14. One detail I helped with was recommending the photographer, Imagen Photography (who just won 1st place in the Fox8 hotlist for wedding photography). They were so happy with working with Nathan, and how the pictures turned out. Check out their post on the wedding with lots of pictures by http://www.imagenphotos.com/blog/wedding-pine-ridge-country-club-wickliffe-ohio/. Congratulations Kelly and Andrew!!!

I sent out a little catch-up and how are we doing note out to tell our clients how thankful we are to have them and I just wanted to share some of the awesome compliments I have received back.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who reads the Kirkbrides blog! :-)

Thanks Valarie! I can't keep telling people how happy we are with our decision to hire Kirkbrides! People are shocked with the amount of decisions we have been able to make already. Thanks for making this as stress free as possible!
I look forward to talking to you tomorrow!
~
Thank you & Happy Thanksgiving! You are great and I am so glad we have you to help us!
~
Hi Valarie,

Thanks for the sweet email. And thank you for being my wedding planner/designer/organizer -- your insights, organization and enthusiasm (and more) have all helped make this experience managable and fun! I'm especially excited now that we've really started diving into the design phase. (I was starting to drown in printer clippings, haha -- there's too many pretty things out there!).

Thank you again for all your hard work. I, too, hope you and your family have a safe and fun-filled Thanksgiving holiday!
~
Hi Valarie,

Thanks for the sweet note! We certainly couldn't be happier with our experience working with you so far, and know that the next 6 months will be just as enjoyable and helpful! All weekend our family and friends who were in town for my shower kept asking if the planning had been stressful, and we both credited no stress (except stupid issues with makeup appointments) all to you!
~
Thank you Valarie. Same to you!

I am thrilled with your service and enjoy it a lot.
~
Hi Valarie --

Thanks for the note! Hope you have a great Holiday weekend, and wanted to say thank you for all your help thus far. When we hear our friends talk about how stressful their wedding planning was/is we look at each other and are thankful to have you helping us. Its been a real pleasure.