January Wedding at Cleveland's Allen Theatre

May 11, 2010

Before Laura was engaged, she read and kept up with the Kirkbrides blog. It was very flattering when she told me that, when she got in touch with us soon after securing the Allen Theatre at Playhouse Square for her reception. We soon began working on the plans and design for her January 16 wedding day! Laura and Chuck are some of the nicest clients I've worked with, even going so far as to thank me at the reception as the "best wedding planner in the world". That's just Chuck's personality! :)

I absolutely LOVED all of our vendors for the day! Most notably, it was an amazing experience working with Bobbi and Mike, one of the most well known photography teams in the country. They came in from Indiana for the big day and we had so much fun working with and getting to know them!

You can see the magenta, purple, gold and silver jewel toned wedding decor in the fabulous pictures below. Floral provided by Grande Designs and these sophisticated cupcakes and small cutting cake created by Flour Girl. Laura and I also decided to accent the rotunda dance floor area (which by the way has an uncanny ability to be an echo chamber when only a few people are in there, but no echo when the Jerry Bruno Orchestra is playing and the dance floor packed with 200 people) with the fab lights that changed colors throughout the night, as well as our black and white dance floor. There are so many other details here that I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Laura is one of those clients who I'd definitely be friends with if I met her outside of weddings, and one that I know I will undoubtedly keep in touch with. Congratulations Laura and Chuck! It was such a pleasure working with you on your beautiful January wedding day!

Laura's review on Wedding Wire:
Valarie is absolutely the best in Cleveland! She worked with me over 8 months planning our wedding, and it truly was the best day ever. She has great ideas, her knowledge of other vendors in the area is an enormous help - I never had to worry that I was choosing someone that wasn't going to be perfect :) Her organizational skills are insane - my family didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day! Just all around, a super cool, classy wedding planner. Loved every minute of working with Kirkbrides!
Corey B said...

Bobbi + Mike are totally awesome and mad talented!!! What a gorgeous wedding!

heidzilla said...

yummy type face on the typography & cuppiecakes! looks like a great day. those shoes = awesome!

Laura West Soder said...

LOVE :) Thanks again Valarie, you were the bestest!

Wedding Websites said...

Very Interesting useful information Thanks for sharing..