Rosie & Lance at the Wyndham: Tropical, Colorful, Adventure

September 5, 2010





Rosie was my very first 2010 bride to book, way back in the summer of 2008. I could have worked with her even longer than that though, as she and her family are some of the nicest people I have met. They were an absolute joy to work with and I developed a friendship with Rosie throughout the few years we spent working together. She and Lance are both very busy higher education students in Michigan and wanted a long planning period to plan their 200 person downtown Cleveland wedding. Rosie wanted to incorporate their mutual love for travel and adventure all the while embracing her Filipino cultural traditions.

The pictures are courtesy of our friends at Easywind Studio, flowers done by Grande Designs, wedding cake by Wild Flour Bakery and reception was held at the Wyndham hotel (always love working with Christina!!!).

A note from Rosie:


Dear Valarie,

Now that Lance and I back from our honeymoon, I finally have a moment
to express my thanks for all that you and your team did to help make
our wedding day such a beautiful and amazing event. Although, thank
you doesn't seem to adequately capture how grateful I am for the
guidance, support, and friendship that you've provided us over the
past two years.

Since I was never the girl who dreamed of weddings, I felt a little
lost at the beginning of the planning process. But you had such a
great sense of my taste and the atmosphere that we wanted to create
for our guests that you were often better able to describe what I
wanted than I could! I so appreciate your ability to turn my vague
ramblings into tangible ideas and images. When we finally saw it come
together, Lance and I were breathless! Everything came together so
beautifully and reflected both of our personalities. In the end, I
can't imagine changing a single thing about our wedding day. From the
stationary and linens to the lighting and the signature cocktail, the
day was picture perfect. Knowing you were there attending to every
last detail allowed us to fully enjoy every aspect of the day. And
trust me, we did!

Again, thank you so much for all that you've done to help Lance and I
celebrate the start of our new life together.
You are such a wonderful and talented woman and I wish you only the
best in the future. I'm hoping that our paths cross again, whether
that be at a future wedding or perhaps as you help my family in the
Philippines understand event planning.

Best,
Rosie

P.S. Be on the look out for a little package in the mail. It'll have a
few treats for you!


Congratulations Rosie and Lance! Looking forward to seeing you again at your sister's wedding next year!