A Navy and Pink Wedding at The Shoreby Club

March 29, 2013

It was fate that I would meet Jennifer and Dennis. Jennifer was studying at the Starbucks where I was meeting another new client. She came up to me afterwards and said that she had overheard that I was a wedding planner and she really needed help! She asked a friend about Kirkbrides and it just so happened that her friend worked with Valarie so it was clearly in the stars for us.

We settled on the beautiful Shoreby Club because Jennifer grew up by the water. The colors for the wedding were always a bit of a struggle because Jennifer preferred black and Dennis preferred pink. Yes, I said that correctly, the groom wanted pink! We decided on navy and vibrant, variations of pink to make a spectacular and striking combination. This couple also wins the award for the most color coordinated wedding ever! Jennifer wore a navy sash on her dress (navy, of course!) and Dennis wore a custom navy tux with a pink liner (pink, of course!). Even the pink sunset coordinated with the wedding.

I cannot say enough about how much fun I had with this couple. They always kept me laughing and they don't take life seriously because they spend their working hours being very serious. I am over the moon about how beautifully this wedding came to life and I miss our planning together! The beautiful pictures were taken by Cavanaugh Photography and the amazing flowers were done by Lynda Loren Floral.





































Austin Wedding said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post; I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Anonymous said...

dasd