A Fall Wedding at Brookside Farms

April 8, 2013

Around Christmastime, I received a package in the mail of the most delicious cookies ever. It was sent from my very thoughtful clients, Courtney and Billy who took the time out of their busy schedules to think of me and share more of the amazing treats that I loved so much from their wedding at the beautiful Brookside Farms. Everything about their wedding centered around family and honoring those that mean the most to them.
I had never worked at Brookside and going there for the first time felt so warm and inviting. It was the perfect spot for them. Courtney knew every last décor detail of their day right from the start. It was my job to find the perfect wedding pros to make it happen. I think Lynda Loren Floral did an amazing job with Courtney and Billy's bold, fall color scheme.
 They were able to incorporate family heirlooms in to the wedding by using a beautiful, old trunk for gifts and old suitcases for cards. They are also an artistic family! Courtney cut her own fabrics from a small town fabric store near her beloved grandparents' home for the napkins and her sister made the menu board and hand painted corn hole games. Another "made from love" project was the amazing dessert display of cookies, pastries and chocolates and Courtney and Billy's "his and hers favors" which were Reeses Pieces and gummy bears. Courtney used jam jars with fabric to display the treats.
Lastly, I can't forget to mention Lilu, my first ever canine flower girl. I loved that they made sure she was part of their special day! I wish them a lifetime of more beautiful memories.