Kristen & Chris' Renaissance Hotel Wedding

November 18, 2015

 PLANNING, DESIGN & COORDINATION: Allison of Kirkbrides
Floral Décor: The Budding Tree
Linens & Rentals: Event Source
Makeup: Samantha Potti
Video: BCR Studios

The first time that I met Chris and Kristen, they sat down with me at Starbucks and handed me a cookie. They didn't know me at all but they handed me a cookie and of course that won me over! They struck me as such a handsome couple and then obviously very kind to boot! From the start, Kristen knew she wanted a classic navy and gold wedding with striped runners if they were possible. This look works beautifully in the Gold Ballroom at the Renaissance! With the help of Erin from The Budding Tree, the room was transformed with billows of white and ivory florals and Event Source kindly custom made navy and ivory extra wide runners for our square tables. I love this classic look! 

This was also my first time working with James Fruits from A Bride's DJ who was the perfect fit because he is not only a great DJ but also a skilled singer and guitarist. He played during dinner and the guests couldn't get over his amazing vocals. My favorite part of the evening was the Macedonian Bread Dance where everyone pulls off a piece of bread from the loaf and dances. I think traditions like this make weddings that much more special. I truly enjoyed my time with Chris and Kristen. Cheers to a wonderful life together! - Allison
 


















































Gennie said...

it looks like a perfect event.
i really like it,
" lgbt weddings"

steward said...

This is something really nice and helpful,
Certified

Gennie said...

I am very thankful for this really an amazing and nice blog,
william aiken house wedding