Alice & Alex: Classic Union Club Wedding

November 7, 2010

Way back in May of this year (still working on catching up on blog posts from the busy wedding season), Alice and Alex celebrated their marriage and everything about this wedding was BEAUTIFUL...The venues, the people and the wedding dress! Alice's dress was one of my most favorite wedding dresses and she worked it like it was MADE specifically for her. Once you see these pictures I think you'll agree. We started off at St. Patrick's Cathedral in Ohio City (the church needed no decorations as it is absolutely stunning) and got the party started at the Union Club (always one of our faves!).


A cool coincidence about this couple is that both have 2 siblings, and all of their siblings have names starting with "A". I wonder if their children will also have names starting with "A"!



Our pictures were taken by the lovely Marisa and Steven from Imagen Photography. What a wonderful group of people and overall fabulous day. Congratulations Alice and Alex!


I received this note from the father of the bride:

Hi Valarie


I wanted to let you know how happy Pam and I are with your services to Alex and Alice. The wedding and reception were both a smash. I know that everyone has a "storybook wedding" but this truly was one, thanks to your planning assistance and follow through. It is amazing how the bits and pieces turn into far more than the whole that one might imagine. I honestly can not think of anything that was missed. Someone passed through to me the classy picture taken of you and Alice together and it is surely of magazine quality. Please also give Lindsay our kudos.


My sincere Thanks

Archie




And this note from one of the bride's sisters:

Hi Valarie,




I am writing to let you know that I think you did such an amazing job with my sister’s wedding. I know that she had the time of her life and was actually able to enjoy herself because she knew that you were taking care of everything. Also, I know that it made me personally feel better because of how warm you were on the day of the wedding, talking to us and telling us how pretty and good looking we all were. We were all very nervous and your warmth and calm made us all feel much more at ease and relaxed. I’m very happy that we got to work with you. I hope someday you can do my wedding! Thank you for taking such good care of Alex and Alice!




Sincerely,

Anne





























































Anonymous said...

beautiful....