Pink and Green Summer Wedding at Landerhaven: Kristen & Chris

November 7, 2010


I first met with Kristen and Debbie, the mother of the bride, about 14 months prior to the wedding date of July 17, 2010 and was pleased to find out they were a referral from a current client of mine! We soon started working on crafting a bright and beautiful, summer-themed pink and green wedding day for Kristen and Chris.

Kristen and Chris have a regular hobby of taking dance lessons together (not just for the wedding!), so when they took the floor to dance to "You and Me" by Lifehouse, I have to say I was blown away by their dancing skills! Every time I hear that song now I think of these two. The professional first dance was very fitting, considering we named all of the tables after different types of dance!

This family had attended many other events at the reception venue, Landerhaven, but I think and hope this was the most beautiful and enjoyable one they have been to. The lighting, linen draping and atmosphere was just incredible. I have carried a picture of the room around on my phone since then and have shown it to many clients in terms of what lighting in a room can do for you. Another highlight of this wedding day was the humongous candy display table! Guests definitely did not go hungry at this wedding! Photography for this wedding was by Easywind Studio! Cake by Flour Girl, Flowers by Grande Designs.

Congratulations Kristen and Chris! It was a pleasure working with you and your families and I wish you a long lifetime of love and happiness!