Kelley and Josh: Elegant Country Club Wedding

July 6, 2010

















When I first met Kelley and Josh, my first thought was that they must come from loving families. They were both so sweet and respectful to everyone they met and of course one another. After having an opportunity to spend the wedding weekend with their families it quickly made sense why they turned out to be such wonderful people. Josh comes from a very large family. His sister, also named Kelly (KelHibbs Photography out of Arizona) took these fabulous photos and his grandfather officiated their outdoor ceremony. Kelley has two wonderful parents and a great younger brother. I felt very blessed to be a part of their special day.




The ceremony and reception took place at the beautiful Kirtland Country Club. All week there was an eminent threat of rain and we were all on pins and needles that morning before the ceremony. I was getting phone calls from vendors saying that they had just come through a major rain storm but we were bound and determined to wait it out. Sure enough, the sun shone brightly as they exchanged vows in front of 200 friends and family. Josh even dipped Kelley for their first kiss as husband and wife. It was picture perfect!
(Cake by Phyllis Lester Designs)


The candlelit reception was breathtaking and the bride and groom sat at a sweetheart table framed in gorgeous peonies and roses provided by Prestige Floral. At the end of the evening, Kelley and Josh were sent off amidst a halo of sparklers! Of course the guests wanted to party more and continued dancing to music provided by Rock the House. As I was loading up my car that evening, I heard the distant rumble of thunder. I couldn't help but think that Kelley and Josh's day truly was picture perfect right down to the very last moment when the rain started late that evening.


I received this lovely email from Kelley's Mom, JoAnn a couple days after the wedding...




Allison-I can hardly put into words my appreciation for all you did for us. ...You were and are spectacular at what you do! I cannot imagine the process nor the day without you.I would like to stay in touch and lunch together SOON would be wonderful! with heartfelt gratitude, joann




Congratulations to a beautiful couple both inside and out!



Below are pictures that our wonderful intern Michelle took before the wedding began: