Romance and Spring is in the Air for an April Wedding!

July 19, 2010





Lorraine was referred to me back in December 2009 by one of my December 2010 brides, who works with her in downtown Cleveland. When I met her, she was incredibly excited about getting married to Steven, but just not as excited to find time to finish the rest of the wedding plans for April 10, namely the creative details. I was happy to help and just loved working with her, as her vision of a romantic night with accents of greens, golds and ivory came to life. The programs we made for her are my favorite of all time! It was my first wedding at Landerhaven and I was very pleased with the delicious food and incredible dessert display!


This cake topper was made for the bride and groom through this shop on Etsy!


It was wonderful working with Kay at BCR Studios again, who provided us with these beautiful images. A few other highlights of the day include our "first look" done at the Courthouse, followed by the wedding ceremony at First Baptist Church on Fairmount in Shaker Heights. That church is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen in the Cleveland area!


I loved working with you two, and I know you will have a lifetime of happiness and romance!!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day.







Below are just a few pictures I took of the day. Enjoy!