A Rock and Roll Bohemian Wedding at Music Box Supper Club

March 19, 2018


S75_3970.jpg


D75_3634.jpg


D75_3900.jpg


Planning, Design & Coordination by Katie of Kirkbrides
Band: The Nuclears
Cake and Desserts: KB Confections
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Music Box Supper Club
Floral Décor: Molly Taylor & Co. 
Lighting: Rock The House 
Officiant: Brad Yaskowitz
Photography: Suzuran Photography 
Videography: Avalanche Audio Video


I knew from my first conversation with Cassandra and Ernie that their wedding would be off the charts! Two of the coolest, most stylish people came to me to plan their Rock n' Roll Cleveland wedding and I couldn’t be more excited!

What I love the most about this wedding is its authenticity. Each and every detail was truly Cassandra and Ernie. There was so much meaning which shined clearly on the wedding day. I must admit, when a bride tells me she wants to hand make her own stationery I have a slight (or not so slight) anxiety attack. However, Cassandra is extremely talented and the final product was unlike anything I have seen  - take a look for yourself! The details of this amazing wedding are beyond gorgeous and words don’t do it justice so enjoy the incredible photos from Suzuran Photography!




S75_5268.jpg


D75_3914.jpg


D75_4228.jpg

S75_3979.jpg


S75_5143.jpg

S75_5062.jpg


S75_5092.jpg